Teaching How to Learn in a What-to-Learn Culture (Jossey-Bass Teacher) Review

Teaching How to Learn in a What-to-Learn Culture (Jossey-Bass Teacher)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Teaching How to Learn in a What-to-Learn Culture (Jossey-Bass Teacher)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Teaching How to Learn in a What-to-Learn Culture (Jossey-Bass Teacher). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Teaching How to Learn in a What-to-Learn Culture (Jossey-Bass Teacher) ReviewI purchased this book, thinking I'd read it in August, to refresh my attitude before another school year began--but I read it the last few weeks of this school year. I'm glad I did. This book is an easy read, but gives a lot of information to "chew on". I plan to re-read it in August. It has helped me to renew my commitment to teaching, after being close to burning out after 35 years. HIGHLY recommended reading!Teaching How to Learn in a What-to-Learn Culture (Jossey-Bass Teacher) Overview
Practical ideas for teaching students the skills they need to really learn

This vital teachers' resource answers such questions as "Can intelligence be developed? Do teacher expectations shape student learning? How can I make learning 'stick' for my students?" Drawing from theory and research in learning, this book offers clear, practical guidance along with inspirational ideas to show how teachers can enable students to gain both the cognitive competence and confidence needed to succeed academically.
Offers techniques for students to develop their reading, writing, and math abilities
Provides suggestions for helping students build perseverance and diligent work habits
Helps cultivate students' reasoning skills for problem solving
Includes ideas for teachers to improve their students' verbal and written skills

The book applies to any and all learners, including special needs students, and is richly illustrated with stories, activities, and examples from across the curricula.

Want to learn more information about Teaching How to Learn in a What-to-Learn Culture (Jossey-Bass Teacher)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment