Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy PRAXIS II ParaPro Assessment 0755 and 1755 w/Testware (PRAXIS Teacher Certification Test Prep)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on PRAXIS II ParaPro Assessment 0755 and 1755 w/Testware (PRAXIS Teacher Certification Test Prep). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
PRAXIS II ParaPro Assessment 0755 and 1755 w/Testware (PRAXIS Teacher Certification Test Prep) ReviewWell, like so many people I waited until a week and a half or so before the test to begin studying. So, of course my options for study aids were quite limited. I purchased this book since it was specifically for the ParaPro and had two practice tests. However, after taking the ParaPro, I think this test aid may be a little too specific for the topics actually covered on the test. My most difficult subject was without a doubt the writing skills section because the book paid particular attention to grammar, mechanics, and usage. The practice test questions covered everything from identifying the parts of speech, different types of clauses and phrases, how clauses and phrases function as a part of speech, different types of sentences, how they should be punctuated, and so on. I was so frustrated at week's end that I just knew this test was going to be really, really difficult. Imagine my surprise, when I did very little identifying of anything other than a part of speech on the test. The reading section was a little much for what is required as well, but the math review was perfect for the actual test. Also, there were lots of errors in the book. The second practice test was of little use to me because it contained so many errors of answers and explanations. There were lots of errors in some of the test prep as well. Thank God I was confident in what I already knew so that I could identify what was correct and what was not. Now, after all is said and done, I did extremely well on the test and scored perfectly. I guess you can say it was due in part to the in-depth review of each subject covered. If you do purchase this book, just be wary of the information I provided above.PRAXIS II ParaPro Assessment 0755 and 1755 w/Testware (PRAXIS Teacher Certification Test Prep) OverviewPractice for the PRAXIS and Become a ParaProfessional with REA's Newest Teacher Certification Test Prep - PRAXIS II: ParaPro Assessment 0755 and 1755.Want to learn more information about PRAXIS II ParaPro Assessment 0755 and 1755 w/Testware (PRAXIS Teacher Certification Test Prep)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment