Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies & Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities, New Second Edition Review

Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies and Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities, New Second Edition
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies & Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities, New Second Edition? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies & Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities, New Second Edition. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies & Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities, New Second Edition ReviewI am a preservice teacher and am studying special education. I saw this book on Amazon and was intrigued by the low price. I was so surprised when I received it. It is a wonderful resource for anyone who works with students with LD. It covers the whole gambit from identification, to characteristics, to strategies. It really is a complete handbook and for the price you can't find a better deal. I have found this resource much more useful than my textbooks on LD that cost me upwards 70-80 dollars. I would wholeheartedly recommend this book!Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies & Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities, New Second Edition OverviewThis important resource offers diagnostic tools, remedial techniques, sample lessons, and worksheets to quickly identify students with learning deficits, improve their academic performance, and bolster their self-esteem. Includes assessment forms, problem-specific solutions, and intervention techniques.

Want to learn more information about Complete Learning Disabilities Handbook: Ready-to-Use Strategies & Activities for Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities, New Second Edition?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment