Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century Review

Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century ReviewWhen I was in library school, I had a hard time understsnding what the professors meant by "guided inquiry." It wasn't until I attended a workshop centered around this book that I finally realized that I was confused because guided inquiry had been my teaching style all along. It was this text that made that clear and helped me to improve my teaching.
This text offers clear advice for implementing the inquiry process more effectively in the classroom simply by expanding on the KWL process, including the student in the assessment process, and moving toward open-ended questions in the classroom.
The text includes educational standards in its considerations and is focused on encouraging the shift to 21st Century Learning practices, placing the learning in the students' hands. While not a text one can sit down and devour in a single setting, it is a helpful guide for the teacher who would like to take classroom learning that extra mile.Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century Overview

Want to learn more information about Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment