Teaching Science With Interactive Notebooks Review

Teaching Science With Interactive Notebooks
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Teaching Science With Interactive Notebooks? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Teaching Science With Interactive Notebooks. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Teaching Science With Interactive Notebooks ReviewHaving used notebooks for reading and writing in lower grades, I was already convinced of the value of having students keep notebooks when I became a science teacher several years ago. I was unsure however, how to apply or modify the techniques and activities I had learned from studying the methods of Pinnel and Fountas in the science classroom.
With an awareness however, that "real scientists" are adamant about keeping timely and accurate notes, and a general feeling that students leave school not really knowing how to use a notebook as an efficient and powerful study aid and learning tool, I resolved to move forward with my own version of an "interactive science notebook". The results were promising. But after two years, I continued to feel that my student's notebooks were less than I had hoped for. Unfortunately I found little in the professional literature to help me help my students to keep better and more useful science notes.
I ran across this title as I was preparing to revise my expectations and lessons for next year. More from hope than conviction, I pre-ordered it immediately. I've now had it in hand for several weeks and I am not disappointed. Ms. Marcarelli's book provides precisely the sort of information and direction I have always wanted in order to help my students maintain their science notebooks more effectively.Teaching Science With Interactive Notebooks OverviewPacked with student samples, this resource describes how to implement interactive notebooks in the inquiry-based science classroom, including execution, time management, and grading.

Want to learn more information about Teaching Science With Interactive Notebooks?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment