Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Super Sudoku Math: Multiplication & Division Facts: 40+ Reproducible Puzzles That Motivate Students to Practice and Master Math Facts? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Super Sudoku Math: Multiplication & Division Facts: 40+ Reproducible Puzzles That Motivate Students to Practice and Master Math Facts. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Super Sudoku Math: Multiplication & Division Facts: 40+ Reproducible Puzzles That Motivate Students to Practice and Master Math Facts ReviewI decided to try this book with 5th and 6th graders who are behind in math and not yet automatic with their math facts. I never even knew how to "play" sudoku until I learned with the students. But it definitely makes it more fun for them to practice the facts. They went through the book quickly and the gains were surprising. At first I thought they were using the sudoku as too much of a crutch but it turned out to be a nice mechanism for checking. I also ordered the fraction sudoku book and I'll try that with some of them soon.Super Sudoku Math: Multiplication & Division Facts: 40+ Reproducible Puzzles That Motivate Students to Practice and Master Math Facts OverviewCapture students' interest and motivate them to practice and master basic facts using the popular puzzle sudoku. The puzzle's self-checking format lets students know when they've aced their addition and subtraction facts. Includes practice for key skills, such as simplifying fractions, working with improper fractions and mixed numbers, and multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals. For use with Grades 3–6.
Want to learn more information about Super Sudoku Math: Multiplication & Division Facts: 40+ Reproducible Puzzles That Motivate Students to Practice and Master Math Facts?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment