Differentiated Small-Group Reading Lessons: Scaffolded and Engaging Lessons for Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension That Help Every Reader Grow Review

Differentiated Small-Group Reading Lessons: Scaffolded and Engaging Lessons for Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension That Help Every Reader Grow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Differentiated Small-Group Reading Lessons: Scaffolded and Engaging Lessons for Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension That Help Every Reader Grow? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Differentiated Small-Group Reading Lessons: Scaffolded and Engaging Lessons for Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension That Help Every Reader Grow. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Differentiated Small-Group Reading Lessons: Scaffolded and Engaging Lessons for Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension That Help Every Reader Grow ReviewI purchased this book because I am new to teaching first grade this year. I needed skill lessons and was not sure of how to meet all of my students' needs. This book is SO AMAZING!! It breaks it down into mini lessons, by skill and lists many common reading scenarios that ss strugle with. It also includes many useful mini-lessons, posters, bookmarks and more. I love the fact that the posters and bookmarks have rebus pictures to help them create mental anchors and remember the skills. I would recommend this book, it is a must have for me and the more I read and use it the more I love it.Differentiated Small-Group Reading Lessons: Scaffolded and Engaging Lessons for Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension That Help Every Reader Grow OverviewIn this highly practical,research-based resource, veteran teacher Margo Southall demonstrates how to formgroups based on students' reading goals instead of their reading levels,allowing teachers to target instruction based on specific needs. She includes"When/Then" charts that describe common student difficulties and links them tothe appropriate lesson. The scaffolded lessons are complemented by coachingprompts, management tips, reproducible bookmarks and strategy charts, andassessment and planning sheets – everything needed to implement small-groupdifferentiated reading instruction in the classroom. For use with Grades K-3

Want to learn more information about Differentiated Small-Group Reading Lessons: Scaffolded and Engaging Lessons for Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension That Help Every Reader Grow?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment